You may have accounts spread across several institutions, such as your bank accounts, brokerage investments, 401(k), 529 education savings plans, etc. By utilizing Account Aggregation, you can collect and centralize all your financial information from these multiple accounts into your Account View profile, providing you with a 360-degree view of your financial situation.
Account Aggregation Benefits
1. Convenience: View all of your accounts at any time by accessing your Account View account.
2. Improved Investment Planning and Money Management: Account Aggregation can provide you and your advisor with a more comprehensive view of your finances, making it easier for your advisor to make informed and personalized investment decisions. Also, you can easily track your current balances so you can stay on top of your finances.
3. Better Fraud Prevention: By using account aggregation, you can quickly review all of your accounts, identify any suspicious activity, and take action to prevent fraud.
How to Link Your Accounts
The account linking process is simple and can be completed in a few quick and simple steps:
• Access your Account View account at myaccountviewonline.com
• Search for your financial institution(s)*
• Enter your credentials and select the accounts to link and share with your advisor (e.g., checking, savings, 401(k), brokerage, Roth IRA, 529 plans, etc.)
Not using Account View? Visit the Account View page on LPL.com to sign up.
*If you don’t see the Account Aggregation feature in Account View, you may be using an older version, and may want to upgrade to the newer version since this feature is only available in Account View 2.0. To upgrade, contact us.
LPL Tracking #1-05366297